Friday, March 28, 2008

Rant: 80s glasses



I have limited tolerance for 80s nostalgia. I feel no sentimentality for Thundercat or John Hughes movies. I think Thriller is okay, just okay.

And the 80s fashion redux of late: I sloowwwwwly came around to leggings. Skinny jeans have not been my favorite fashion trend of all times. And acid-washed tapered jeans, umm.

But the sunglasses, oh dear god the sunglasses:


Mary Kate and friends step out in white sunglasses. Source: olsenfan.net




....oh, and Kanye.
ohh Kanye...







Wake up!
These. Do. Not. Look. Good.
In fact, they look horrible.
This trend must die.
/rant

2 comments:

Sean! said...

wrong. i just bought some kanye glasses and they will be so kick ass.

Unknown said...

WRONG ur gay
to some it is not a trend!
my dad wore then when he was young
so iv always had some at hand
iw as born in 1989 so it kinda sucks i didnt get to experience that era