Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fave Five: The Gap

I've never been a huge Gap fan, but they have some cute pieces this spring! My favorites:


Strapless empire dress ($69.50)
I think this is my favorite of them all: it's so pretty and clean. I can imagine wearing it to daytime shower or wedding. You might even be able to get away with wearing it to work with a knit top or buttoned-up cardigan on top.

Military Flare Skirt ($38.00)
Flattering shape, flattering cut, flattering color... need I say more?

Clean Cropped Pants ($49.50)
A summer basic. Good for work with flats, or the perfect length for sandals or flip-flops. Love the higher waist (holds in the stomach) and the lack of pockets (flattering fit) - a good silhouette for babydoll or empire tops. I can also see wearing them with round-toe pumps for going out. Plus it comes in petite which is good for us shorter girls.

Picot-edge dress ($59.50)
Easy casual comfy fit that could be dressed up or down.

Puff-sleeved scoop neck T ($17.99)
I love this silhouette! I have a sweater like this that's my absolute favorite. It's cute on the smaller-chested model AND it's a great cut for larger-chested girls for the days when you want a fitted t-shirt that doesn't scream boooobs!! It also has that nice comfortable fit of an empire top without looking like a maternity smock.

No comments: